Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Phelps family are evil...

I just had to talk about this.

There was an interview conducted with a family. They are the Phelps family and they are considered the worst family in America. Basically, to sum it all up, they hate America because they think most American are fags. They are a crazy religious cult who go around and preach their message they think is straight out of the bible. They picket the funerals of American soldiers who died in Iraq for a reason that I don't quite understand. If you want to see the interview, look it up on Youtube, keyword: God Hates Fags.

Now, I'm not one to go into religious stuff. Whatever you believe is fine (Except for them, they are just wrong). Just, don't and try to press your way of thinking on other people. People today seem to want to try and get you to believe they are right and nobody else could possibly be right. Well, that's never the case. You may be right about some things and be wrong about others.

Another thing is that
the Phelps family picketing is just wrong. I really don't see the point in yelling at all the people who are moruning the loss of one of their family members who died so that they could say these crazy things. Now, I am pro-millitary but, still I mean, seriously? These people have no idea what they are thinking.

This is why I get a little mad at America sometimes. I mean, it's awesome that we get to say whatever we want but, it sucks that we get to say whatever we want.

Whatever, they are bad. I'm done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are picketing the funerals, because they are claiming that the soldiers are dying, because the US is accepting of homosexuality.