Friday, May 25, 2007

Hello world.

Hello world, my name is Aaron. I am a kid who's grown up on video games and fattening foods. Now that summer is here, I've decided to post a blog about my daily thinkings here on the internets. I am going to post on a viraty of things, from being fat to being corrupt by the government. It should be a good time.

So, you probably are wondering why this thing is called "The Constant Silence". It's really quite simple. For the longest time, I have been wanted to express how I feel about the government and that sort of stuff. But, since I am under the age of 18, my ideas somehow magically transform from being smart to being "I-don't-know-what-I-am-talking-about-because-I'm-not-voting" ideas. Well, I have been silenced for to long. It's time for the kid from the suburbs to finally get a voice.

So, until next time. Remember, the first rule of my blog is you always talk about my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish this place had a wall post or something like Facebook, but it all looks real good and has a good color scheme.