Friday, May 25, 2007

I Hate Bill O'Rilley

As you can tell, I'm not fond of Bill O'Rilley. For those of you who don't know who that is, he is a "Political Analyst" on Fox Noise (Fox News. I call them Fox Noise for reasons that can be seen in an upcoming blog). His show is called "The O'Rilley Factor", where he gets time to talk about whatever he feels is causing this great nation harm. He really is one of the worst people in the media today. He is just a bully. He will talk about something and then bring an expert on to "debate" him, and I use the term debate lightly. This is just basically the time when Bill O' gets to yell at his person he brings in. He never lets them talk for very long and all he does is sit their and criticize their point of view. Here's an example:



See? Did you hear every time that he cut
Geraldo Rivera off? He just gets to sit their and put out his crap that comes out of his mouth.

Listen, I'm all for America. It's a sweet country. I like being able to say whatever I want. But, I think there are some people that need to be "Censored". Bill O' is one of them. He really has no business running his own TV show. If he does want to better this country, he would spend time and let his guests talk and not try and push his own agenda. Bill O' is not in the news business to better this country, Bill is in the news business so that he can record his shows and watch them non-stop, just to hear his own voice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

XD who doesn't think O'Riley is a douche?